My bf and I just moved into a new apartment and it’s 850 sq ft. We have a cat that sheds very little and my bf has terrible allergies when it comes to pet dander.
Because of the holiday, we have to watch my moms cat and it sheds quite a bit. His allergies already bothered him before he left this morning for work so I cleaned the house and vacummed the furniture, etc. Im airing the house out, etc. as well. Is there anything else I can do that will help the allergic reaction go down?
- Has your cat diagnosed with feline idiopathic cystitis been?
- New This Morning: The White House Launches Mobile Web Site …
- FOX News Radio – » The Morning Buzz: Apple iPad, Good Friday
- Bit Stampede » Blog Archive » Working on something new
- Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » Early Morning Open Thread
- Preparation Of Furniture For Transportation « We've Got What You Need
- » How John Hickenlooper Got Bill Ritter's “Dander Up” | 5280 Magazine
- Stop CAT! Major BDS Action for Palestine « U.S. Campaign for the …
- Kraft work « Though Cowards Flinch
- UPDATED – Fire in Emmitsburg: 150-year-old apartment building …
- Job News | (Free Legitimate Work From Home Jobs)Untouchable – …
- Tips on How to Avoid Pet Dander. « HotSpot Santa Clarita Blog
- Why is my cat peeing in the other cats litter box?
- Allergy Relief Tips: 5 Things to Know about Pet Dander | News …
- Air Cleaner For Pet Dander – The 6 Best Features to Choose
- Apartment Guide App Now Available on iPad App Store | Press …
- VG247 » Blog Archive » Rumor – First bit of DLC for Just Cause 2 …
- Smoking blamed in Toronto apartment blaze | VANCOUVERITE
- Obama Weekly Address: President Obama Extends Holiday Greeting
- Pet Connection Blog » An inclusive list of our favorites from GPE 2010